Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013.

We rang in the new year at a friend's home with some of our closest friends.  It was fun and low, quite perfect.  

I have always loved the feeling of a new year.  A fresh start, a time to take a chance and try new things, set new goals.

So, what are my goals for 2013?
-A 365 photo project! Daily thanksgiving-I am going to try to focus on taking photos of things I'm thankful for. I was inspired by Elsie's 365 project.
-Work on eating healthier.  Specifically, less sweets and more vegetables.  Fruits are easy for me, but I need to cultivate my taste for veggies.
-Study by Bible and read my devotion/Sabbath school lesson every day.

I'm excited to continue to improve my daily life and have some fun along the way.  

2013, we're going to best of friends, I just know it.

I'll leave you with our New Years Eve midnight kiss. (Sorry about the blurriness.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment